SFC Europe combines traditional fastener engineering skills with the latest CNC manufacturing processes. Our internal manufacturing structure is split into 2 main production units;
Standard Studbolt Production
- Thread Rolling (Through Rolling).
- High Speed Automatic Sawing.
- Automatic Chamfering.
- Low Stress Vibro Etching.
- Nut Over-Tapping (for different surface coatings).
Special Bolting and Machined Parts Production
- CNC Turning Lathes.
- CNC Vertical Machining Centres.
- Hot Forging.
- Thread Rolling (Plunge Rolling).
- Screw Cutting.
- Conventional Turning and Milling.
- Cold Broaching.
- Low Stress Vibro-etching.
As an overview, we are able to manufacture threaded components
- Diameter: 0.125” (M3) to 6.000” (M150)
- Length: up to 6 metres.
- Threadforms: UNC, UNF, 8UN, Metric (coarse), Metric (fine), BSW, BSF.